The Palmer Gallery is happy to present works by members of the Vassar College community. The exhibition, which displays a plethora of creative talent and aesthetics, is an experience where the general Vassar community can connect with staff members over shared artistic expressions. The participants—who are comprised of skilled practitioners that hold diverse work positions on campus—will present on many forms of art such as: painting, drawing, sculpture, drone photography, digital photography, and computer illustration.
A multifaceted exhibition that displays the many talents of Vassar faculty and administration, The Flip Side 2: Creative Practices by Members of the Vassar College Community will be located in the James W. Palmer Gallery in the Vassar College Center. The opening reception will be held on January 24, 2019 at 5:00pm and the exhibit will be available for viewing until March 6, 2019.
- Chad Fust, User Services Consultant
- Karen Gallagher, Buyer, Purchasing Department
- Pamela Hall, Administrative Assistant, Dean of First Year Students
- Emilie Houssart, Faculty family & former House Fellow, emiliehoussart.
- Stephen Kenney, Faculty family & former House Fellow, gallery.bridgesmathart.
- Amy D. Laughlin, Academic Computing Consultant, amylaughlin.com
- George Laws, Publications Director and Graphic Designer
- Jeff Macaluso, Associate Director of Web Strategy and Development, jeffmacaluso.com
- Chris Silverman, Senior Web Designer, csilverman.com
- Angela Smith, Administrative Assistant, Philosophy Department
This event is sponsored by the Campus Activities Office.
Vassar College strives to make its events, performances, and facilities accessible to all. Individuals with disabilities requiring special accommodations must contact the Office of Campus Activities at least 48 hours in advance of an event, Mondays–Fridays, at (845) 437-5370. Without sufficient notice, appropriate space and/or assistance may not be available. Detailed information about accessibility to specific campus facilities can be found on the Accessibility and Educational Opportunity website.
Directions to the Vassar campus, located at 124 Raymond Avenue in Poughkeepsie, NY, are available at https://www.vassar.edu/visit/how-to-get-here/.